With Company response Not resolved

We had previously used Teddy Bear Portraits with great success, but that was before Nationwide Studios bought them out.I have never been treated so badly by a company before.

We know the photographer and her work is excellent but the pictures all came back off color in tones of pink and yellow. As other people had stated they did not have access to the digital prints that they paid for and could not get a response from anyone at the company. Several of my parents called BBB for assistance. We had problems getting any of our class photos and several telephone calls and emails were not returned.

Our photographs were taken on Oct 13th and 15th 2015, and as of today January 15th 2016 all of the problems have not been resolved.

We have sent more emails without a response from Teddy Bear.The only way that we go someone to speak with us is that I threatened to create flyers with all of the disgusting business practices and send them to every public and private school in the area.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teddy bear portraits photo from Teddy Bear Portraits. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teddy Bear Portraits to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teddy Bear Portraits for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teddy Bear Portraits?

Comments

#1120838

Nationwide had always owned them . They were bought out by Legacy Studios !! That's when the issues started !!!!!

TeddyBearPortraitsCares
Teddy Bear Portraits Response

Good afternoon.It was communicated to me that this issue was able to be resolved by customer service yesterday.

Can you confirm?Scott

TeddyBearPortraitsCares
Teddy Bear Portraits Response

Thank you for sharing this issue and I apologize for the service you've received through our recent transitions. I have forwarded your review and contact info thru my direct channels of customer service. Would you please reply to this thread if you've not heard from anyone in the next 24 hours?

Scott