They came to my child's daycare took pictures on Sep 23-25.I paid $110 for the copyright that was promised to be emailed to me within 5 days.

Now Oct 16, here I am trying to call their customer line 1 800 338 3339 ext 5200 to get my child's photos!!! I have sent emails, messages to their website. No one respond to me! The customer line is a joke.

I waited for 30mins the first time, and got to a voice box.Waited for an hour for the 2nd call, finally got to speak to someone, and they placed me on hold after getting my info, and still no solution.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teddy bear portraits school portraits from Teddy Bear Portraits. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teddy Bear Portraits to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wait time on the phone, not receiving product, dealing with this issue and none of my messages or emails were answered. Author liked the most quality of pictures. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teddy Bear Portraits for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teddy Bear Portraits?

Comments

I am going through the same thing!My childs photos were taken Sept 4th!

.... They finally provided a code, but the site then says " No contents found".

Clarissa Chavez is a supervisor that I was able to reach. CChavez@nationwidestudios.com

Place a dispute with your bank that your services were not received.

That will at least get your money back.

AlliO

Same here.I have left 20 + mesages, been promised a partial refund and nothing they say ever happens.

Finally out of the blue I get an email about my digital downloads that I should have gotten weeks ago. None of the access info worked. I emailed them by replying get to the one they sent me and they said the hosting site was to blame for my child's lost images. I am a photographer and guess who I use as my hosting site?

The same one, Zenfolio. It is *** proof and ha's the best customer service. It is so easy to bulk upload into individual galleries and assign a name and password to each one. Then it is so easy to share it with the client by providing the link and password.

They are saying this to make it seem like Zenfolio has lost the images they no longer have.I notified Zenfolio.