With Company response Not resolved
2.7

My photo is gorgeous of my child, so 5 stars there.However, I have no photos.

After 8 weeks. I ordered digital only, in order to use them for Christmas cards. Plus, I want to own my child's photos, and we all know how easy it is to get a digital photo. Ha!

Plus, it was a little overpriced to purchase photos, and I didn't really like any of the packages. I regret my purchase now for sure, but who knew?

Needless to say, the Customer Service is TERRIBLE. No replies, no refund. Also, I cannot even log in with a new password that they supplied.

Get it together or get out of business. What a shame.

As a small business owner, parent, and consumer, this is the worst company I have EVER dealt with.I am disgusted.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of teddy bear portraits photo from Teddy Bear Portraits. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Teddy Bear Portraits to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dealing with this issue and never received product. Author liked the most images. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teddy Bear Portraits for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teddy Bear Portraits?

Comments

TeddyBearPortraitsCares
Teddy Bear Portraits Response

Hi.I’m Scott, and I’m here to try and help.

Do you have your online code and the email address used to set up your account?

As well, please make sure that you are using the website shop.teddybearportraits.com, NOT teddybearportraits.com, to access your photos.Can you confirm this?

tonywagner
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1073288

See my review for a possible solution -- if you have a code, try it at teddysmiles.com if you haven't already, and call or email their parent company Nationwide Studios with the contact info I provide: