The package of pictures came in and the wallets were in a sheet-UNCUT.I called to request they send me new wallets that are cut since I had even added a message in the request box about making sure all pictures were cut.

After waiting almost 20 minutes on hold I spoke to a lady who informed me that their company does not cut the pictures that come in sheets which is what the wallets come in. My complaint is that this is a photo company, it should be a part of the job to have the pictures professionally cut; I should not have to rely on my own resources to cut them.

I find it 100% unacceptable to pay $69.92 to get pictures that I then have to cut which will not be straight because I do not own photo cutting tools.Needless to say, I will NOT use this company for pictures in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of teddy bear portraits photo. Teddy Bear Portraits needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teddy bear portraits photo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teddy Bear Portraits.