Honolulu, Hawaii

The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos.

Review about: Teddy Bear Portraits Daycare Photo.

1.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teddy Bear Portraits?

Comments

tbportraits
Teddy Bear Portraits Verified Representative

Hi, we apologize for your experience and would like to make it right. If you could please send us your son’s name, his school and your email address a Customer Service representative will reach out to you. Our goal is to make your experience with Teddy Bear Portraits a positive one.

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Cvs Photo Postcards Printing Service Review Cvs Photo "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Most Unpleasant Uncaring Unhelpful experience! Portrait Innovations "...We had 2 toddlers for the photo shoot who where crying and tired by the time we were taken back..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more