1.5

The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of teddy bear portraits daycare photo. Teddy Bear Portraits needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teddy bear portraits daycare photo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teddy Bear Portraits.

Had an Experience with Teddy Bear Portraits?

Comments

tbportraits
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States #1237684
Teddy Bear Portraits Verified Representative

Hi, we apologize for your experience and would like to make it right. If you could please send us your son’s name, his school and your email address a Customer Service representative will reach out to you. Our goal is to make your experience with Teddy Bear Portraits a positive one.