If my kids didn't look good in the pics, I wasn't going to order.Felt rushed and have never dealt with a company that will show you the pics there, but then no online access until weeks later.

I have family from out of town who won't receive pics in person. Yet, I was told last night it would be available immediately. It's the holidays and we don't have that as an option? Also, I wanted to change my order directly after (which was actually for MORE money and just get the rights to the photos) and was told it was too late.....I called, and emailed and about 2 days in, spoke to someone live.

Said would do a one time courtesy and refund my money after I told them I would call the BBB. That was 10 days ago. No money refunded. SCAM.

I showed up to her school today, and they handed me the package that was supposed to be cancelled and yet to be refunded.I will be contacting BBB today....

This reviewer shared experience about "refund never given" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. This person is overall dissatisfied with Teddy Bear Portraits. The most disappointing about teddy bear portraits photo service at Teddy Bear Portraits was still received no refund, horrible customer service and force to buy package instead of invidual sheets Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teddy Bear Portraits.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Teddy Bear Portraits to other companies on our site.

Gallatin, Tennessee, United States #1254665
Teddy Bear Portraits Verified Representative

Hi! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to look into the status of your refund. Please send us your contact information, child’s name and school to look up your order and the status of your refund.